第一部分
Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.
我不同意您的说法。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
The Japanese quotation is lower.
日本的报价就比较低。
You should take quality into consideration.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。
All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.
这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。
When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。
How long does your offer remain valid?
你们的报价几天内有效?
Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我们的报价三天内有效。
Is this your CIF quotation?
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。
Are the prices on the list firm offer?
上面的价格是实盘吗?
All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.
不知你们的价格有没有变化?
I think it's better for you to quote us your price first.
还是你方先报价吧。
I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。
Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?
为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?
Can you give us an indication of your price?
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!
The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。
This is our latest price list.
这是我们的最新价格单。
Our price is highly competitive.
我方价格极有竞争性。
Can you tell me the prices of these goods?
你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?
Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.
你们先谈一下大概要订多少。
The size of our order depends greatly on your price.
我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。
第二部分
We are in a position to accept a special order.
我们可以接受特殊订货。
Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?
Have you read our leaflet?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?
What type do you want to order?
你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.
我们考虑订购D6C型的。
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的样本吗?
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
What particular items are you interested in?
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
What products do want to purchase this time?
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
Do you still insist on your price?
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
We readjust our price according to the international market.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?
第三部分
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的样本吗?
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。